Georg Fischer MSA 340
Introducing the MSA 340 – the next generation of electrofusion processors from Georg Fischer Central Plastics. It is Engineering at its best: High-end components and custom configuration support your work flow perfectly.
A significant cost benefit for you, the MSA 340 is easy and intuitive to use. In addition, it offers the ability to record GPS data and has an embedded rental duration control feature. Plus it is a significant cost benefit for you.
- Made of high quality components
- Prevention of electrical damage
- Water resistant design to IP54 standards
- Intuitive user interface
- Clear and explicit error messages
- USB interface for fusion record downloading and firmware updates
- New software is able to decipher ASTM barcodes and fusion data can be saved into .PDF or .CSV formats
- 3 operating modes: Auto-ID, Barcode and Manual
- Selectable menu language
- Customized traceability options to fit your work flow
- GuardianTM Auto-lock rental function